Friday, February 10, 2006

Quick thoughts...

Yawn! Tired, but want to jot down a couple of thoughts real quick.

Sly Stone @ the Grammy's. What was that all about???? I was so distressed to see Sly come out and try to sing & play the keyboard. What happened to the musical genius whose music was so instrumental (haha, no pun intended) to the sound of so many artists? Why did they not just stick him in the audience and have him nod and wave? At least my image of him would have remained untainted. As it is, he's still Sly, but he's also... broken.

Debating whether to buy some calls on YHOO (July 2006's). Not sure what this whole Chinese government issue (See http://www.forbes.com/free_forbes/2006/0227/052.html for details)will do to the price of the stock near term, and I don't want to get stuck with calls that are priced out of the market. Think I'll put in an order for Jul 42.5 C @ $0.50 and see what happens.

Dammit! My brokerage site's screwing up again. I tell you if I didn't work for the bank I'd switch in a heartbeat. So much potential. So little delivery.... . Well, guess I'll place my trade tomorrow. Probably a better idea to do that anyhow.

No comments: