Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My First Post... Again

Ok, so when I started out I said this would be about money making ideas. And then I didn't list any of them. So let me revise the mandate of this blog a bit. It will have a couple of key themes.

One of them is Money. Yes, with a capital M. I need it, and I need more than I make. So this blog is going to help me find ways of making more of it. Whether its through the stock market, or through business ideas, its going to help.

The other theme is issues related to the black races. I say races because of the variety of cultures that comprise us.

And the final primary theme is just stuff that I find useful and want to remember. I have the shittiest memory of anyone I can think of except my former boss Carolle F. So I'm going to use this blog (along with my blackberry) as my memory.

Thought for the day: Did you know that Firefox spell check recognizes "shittiest" as a word? Am I the only one impressed by that? Well, guess that means I'm the one with the small mind.

Ok, I'm out for now.

No comments: