Thursday, June 18, 2009

Toronto's Public Libraries - the crappiest Libraries in the GTA

Living in Brampton comes with much stigma. Judging by public perception, I've got to be East Indian or Black. Furthermore I've apparently got to dodge a hail of bullets in order to get home.

So it stands to reason that Toronto should be in much better shape, right? And what better place to judge the quality of a city than its libraries.

So I had occasion to find myself in one of the Tdot's magnificent institutions of the written word the other day, and Oh My Gosh! What a shithole! Check out Pic 1 and Pic 2 of the descent into the bowels of the library on a much needed potty break and tell me I'm wrong.

So if we were to judge a city by its libraries, then Brampton's kicking Toronto's ass, at least in the upkeep / hygiene department.

No comments: